2021 Annual General Meeting
Monday, NOVEMBER 29, and Tuesday, NOVEMBER 30 2021
The 2021 CINS Annual General Meeting will take place online from 2:00pm-4:00pm (Eastern), 11:00pm-1:00pm (Pacific).
We will be discussing a number of items of interest to the research community:
- CFI-IF “Building a Future for Canadian Neutron Scattering” update.
- CFI-IF “Building a Future for Canadian Neutron Scattering-Phase 2” update.
- Neutron Long Range Plan
Tentative schedule (all times eastern)
Day 1 Monday, November 29
- Welcoming remarks – Drew Marquardt (2pm-2:05)
- Remembering Bill Buyers – Zahra Yamani (2:05-2:20)
- CINS Business – Drew Marquardt (2:20-2:50)
- Introduce new Board
- Science Council Elections
- CFI-IF 2020 Update – Bruce Gaulin (2:50-3:25)
- CFI-IF 2023 Update – Drew Marquardt (3:25-4pm)
Day 2 Tuesday, November 30
- Welcoming remarks (2pm-2:05)
- Neutron Scattering Long Range Plan Launch – Bruce Gaulin (2:05 pm-3 pm)
- Neutrons Canada Update – John Root (3:00-4pm )